Data for our market reports is pulled around the 15th of each month from the MLS for all Cape Coral zip codes to allow sufficient time for all sales to be marked as closed. Our numbers are based on averages, not median values, for single family homes and condos. We have not included any reports for vacant land or new construction but would be happy to provide a specific report for you.
Report key by column, left to right:
- Month and year of data
- Total sales for both single family and condos combined and separately for both single family and condos
- Average sales price for all sales combined and separately
- Average price per square foot for all sales combined and separately
- Days on market (DOM) for all sales combined and separately
- Market share of distressed sales (short sales & foreclosures) that sold out of all total sales
- Average percent of final sales price above or below asking price
If you are considering selling or purchasing a property outside Cape Coral we do serve all areas of Lee county – we are AllAroundTheCape!