1215 Cape Coral Pkwy E
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an Irish inspired trolley event in South Cape Coral.
FRIDAY, MARCH 17th from 7-11pm.
You’ll board the exclusive trolleys to travel to various locations, enjoying a specialty drink for just $2.50 at each place*. Get your passport stamped at every location (no purchase required) and you can enter to win a gift basket stuffed Guinness, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Baileys and pint glasses.
You can also win prizes on the trolleys, including swag and gift cards to local spots.
All attendees will receive choice of a green beanie or shamrock light-up necklace at check-in (choice available while they last).
Be sure to visit the photo booth at Dolphin Key Resort (via Tiki Hut trolley stop) to have your digital picture taken!
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID will be required at check-in.
Advance tickets are only $10.00, and can be purchased right here or at participating locations soon. Designated Driver tickets are $10, and include a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage at locations**.
Participating locations & specialty drinks:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Thin Mint (creme de cacao, green Demere peppermint schnapps and cream)
- Big Blue Brewing – The Codie Doolin (Irish whiskey, orange juice, Blue Curacao and Midori)
- Cape Coral Brewing Co – Celtic Cooler (a craft beer)
- Cigar Bar – Chocolate Leprechaun (chocolate vodka and mint)
- Cruisers Lounge – Killian’s Red
- Dixie Roadhouse – Dixie Shamrock (green creme de menthe, creme de cacao and milk)
- Monkey Bar – Raspberry Hornet (raspberry vodka, melon liqueur, mint leaves and simple sugar)
- Ralph’s Place – Green with Envy (vodka, Blue Curacao, sweet & sour and orange juice)
- Tiki Hut – Lucky Dolphin (Guinness draft & a shot of Jameson)
- Two Amigos – Green Margarita
- Rack’em – Bourbon Float (sarsparilla and bourbon)
- Rockade – Rocking Leprechaun
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at the
Club Square and Big John Plaza.
Late check-in will be available at Dixie Roadhouse and Dolphin Key Resort (adjacent to Tiki Hut).
Ticket sales are final, and are transferable. This is a rain or shine event.
* Each location has the discretion of limiting the specialty drink at the price of $2.50 to one per person.
** One per designated driver wristband-wearing person.