Holiday Nights – November 24-December 23 and December 26-31 2017 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Enjoy the Beautifully decorated homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
Some Special Events are:
- Opening Night November 24 with tree lighting ceremony at 6 p.m.
- Nightly guided Holiday Tradition tour at 6 and 7 p.m. (First-come, first-served.)$20 general admission $30 for guided tour.
- Inside the Homes Holiday Tour every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. (additional cost, call for reservations)
- Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments created by students from local schools
- Santa visits (various dates)
- Artist Doug MacGregor cartooning with kids of all ages on November 24, December 9, December 16, and December 23
- Edison Ford museum and laboratory are open nightly
- Visit Spark!Lab, our newest Smithsonian hands-on exhibit
- Ford Holiday Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open for unique holiday gifts
- Pure Florida M/V Edison Explorer offers sightseeing and sunset river cruises select days
- Enjoy waterfront dining at Pinchers restaurant, open 11 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Marina at Edison Ford
- Holiday tea celebration with Thomas and Mina Edison and Henry and Clara Ford on December 13 (additional cost, call to reserve)
Lee County resident nights: November 27, 28, 29, and December 2, 3, 9, 10, 19, 20, 27, 28 and 29.
With proof of residency receive $5 off adult admission after 5:30 p.m. Discount admissions are not available for online purchase. Present proof of residence at the ticket office on designated nights. (Regular prices: $30 for the holiday traditions guided tour, or $20 for general admission.)