Keep an eye on what’s going on around town….family & community events, voting, you name it! This is the space all about the Cape. Check back regularly or subscribe to stay posted on your city.
- Holiday House Touring – December 8-23, 2017
- 5:00 – 9:00 PM (last tour begins at 8:30pm)
- Tour two Historic Homes decorated for the Holidays
- Visit with Santa Claus
- Nightly Seasonal Entertainment
- FREE Parking at First United Methodist Church off Fowler
- Historic Langford Kingston Homes & Burroughs Home
- Corner of First Street & Fowler
- Admission $5 – Military and Children 10 & under FREE
- Questions? Call (323) 739-4462
- or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets available at the door
Have you every wondered about the Public Art Work that is displayed in Downtown Fort Myers?
Enjoy a historic tour of the artwork with Tom Hall, art novelist, columnist and enthusiast. Learn some little-known facts about Fort Myers!
Call for Reservations: (239) 945-0405
$15 per person
Holiday Nights – November 24-December 23 and December 26-31 2017 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Enjoy the Beautifully decorated homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
Some Special Events are:
- Opening Night November 24 with tree lighting ceremony at 6 p.m.
- Nightly guided Holiday Tradition tour at 6 and 7 p.m. (First-come, first-served.)$20 general admission $30 for guided tour.
- Inside the Homes Holiday Tour every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. (additional cost, call for reservations)
- Children’s Holiday Tree Trail with handmade ornaments created by students from local schools
- Santa visits (various dates)
- Artist Doug MacGregor cartooning with kids of all ages on November 24, December 9, December 16, and December 23
- Edison Ford museum and laboratory are open nightly
- Visit Spark!Lab, our newest Smithsonian hands-on exhibit
- Ford Holiday Cottage Shoppe, Museum Store and Garden Shoppe open for unique holiday gifts
- Pure Florida M/V Edison Explorer offers sightseeing and sunset river cruises select days
- Enjoy waterfront dining at Pinchers restaurant, open 11 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Marina at Edison Ford
- Holiday tea celebration with Thomas and Mina Edison and Henry and Clara Ford on December 13 (additional cost, call to reserve)
Lee County resident nights: November 27, 28, 29, and December 2, 3, 9, 10, 19, 20, 27, 28 and 29.
With proof of residency receive $5 off adult admission after 5:30 p.m. Discount admissions are not available for online purchase. Present proof of residence at the ticket office on designated nights. (Regular prices: $30 for the holiday traditions guided tour, or $20 for general admission.)
The Fort Myers Music Walk
Enjoy Music & Much, Much More . . .
The Fort Myers Music Walk runs from 6-10 p.m. in downtown Fort Myers.
Enjoy live music at participating galleries, restaurants, bars and shops.
Christmas Boat Parade – Cape Coral’s Holiday Boat A Long features a parade of beautifully decorated boats that you’ve just got to see!
The fun goes from 4-10PM and the date is December 16 for 2017.
Located at Four Freedoms Park on Cape Coral Pkwy, the festival has food, Christmas music, and a visit from Santa Claus along with the parade.
You can also watch as the boats line up in Bimini Basin for the parade which first passes by the park’s beach before heading down various canals in South Cape Coral. It must be amazing to be able to watch the boats go by if you live on one of those canals, but if not, you can have a front seat at the park!
Parade starts at 7pm